Friday, July 15, 2011

He call's himself a "Father"


Anime Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
My "father" wishes that I was like this without him in my life.

I received more messages from my "father" Kenneth E Paschall Jr. He calls himself a father, makes me want to laugh. He seems to think that I need his advice about how to live my life and the career choices that I make for myself. I don't need either, he wasn't in my life for 16 years, what in the hell make him think I need him in my life now when I'm twenty-one (21) years old. I've got two, not one, but TWO careers, getting married (probably), getting my own apartment, my own vehicle, and paying my own bills. He can boss around my older brother because Kenny isn't as smart nor does he have the intelligence to tell my "father" to take a flying fucking jump off a cliff. I realize that it sounds as though I'm being "harsh" towards Mr. Asshole, but through all the bullshit that he had put my mother, my grandparents and my self through he deserves absolutly no respect from me. If people knew how he really is, they wouldn't treat him with respect either. I'll put in DEEP detail of the things he had done to us, his own blood, later in my blog.

I've got this kind of attitude & it says just how I feel

2 comments:

  1. Once again your lies have not gone unnoticed. Jessica Denise Paschall, you really need to grow up.

    ReplyDelete